Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome!

Last night as I cut out 500 tiny snowflake sugar cookies (just for fun and yes this is an exaggeration, it was probably 100) I thought about creating a blog about my cooking adventures. Last night I was also wearing a black cardigan--very smart attire for the amount of white flour I was dumping on the kitchen counter. So here is my idea...a blog that I can share my crafts, baking and cooking stories-"Cooking in Cardigans." I will hopefully keep you all entertained as I journey through domestication.

1 comment:

  1. You have entirely too much energy! When do you have time to start new blogs? and write the old one, and do your school work, and work, and house keeping...and apparently cooking! You AMAZE me!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear from you!